My Name on Netflix Cast, Review, Release Date, Trailer, Wiki | All Detaile

My Name is a crime-action TV series directed by Kim Jin-min and stars Ahn Bo-Hyun, Han So-hee, Yull Jang, and Kim Sang-ho, alongside other cast members.

My Name (Netflix) puts a young woman seeking vengeance for her drug dealer father’s death at the hands of an unknown assailant on the radar of the kingpin who ran her dad’s organization. He teaches her the ways of vengeance, which involves a lot of punching. But he also schemes to insert his new charge into the local police force…

Here we have all the information related to My Name release date, cast, plot, and other details.

All the basic information related to My Name Series like Director, Producer, Writer, Star Cast, Production Company, IMDb Ratings, Platform name where it distributed, Time Durations, etc. are mentioned in this table which is as follows:-

TitleMy Name
Content-TypeWeb Series
LanguageHindi, English
GenresAction, Crime, Drama,
 Mystery, Thriller
Total Episodes8 Episodes
No. of SeasonsSeason 1
Running Time54-60 Min. / Episode
IMDb Ratings8.1⭐ / 10⭐ 
OTT PlatformNetflix
Production CompanyStudio Santa Claus
Entertainment
DirectorKim Jin-min
WriterKim Ba-da
Produced ByBae Joon-mo,
Choi Myung-gyu,
 Yeom Jun-ho
Main Star CastAhn Bo-Hyun, So-hee Han,
Hee-soon Park,
Yull Jang, Sang-ho Kim,
Hak-ju Lee, Kim Sang-Ho, Rich Ting

Complete Cast list of My Name web series

The full list of My Name cast are as follows:-

Cast Real NameRole Play Name
Ahn Bo-HyunJeon Pil Do…
So-hee HanJi-u Yun…
Hee-soon ParkChoi Moojin…
Yull Jang Gang-jae Do
Sang-ho KimGi-ho Cha
Hak-ju LeeTae-ju Jung
Kim Sang-HoCha Gi Ho
Rich TingMu-jin Choi

My Name Story

Yoon Ji-woo's father dies suddenly. She wants to desperately take revenge on whoever is responsible for her father's death. Yoon Ji-woo works for drug crime group Dongcheonpa. Choi Moo-jin is the boss of the drug gang. With the help of Choi Moo-jin and to uncover the reason for her father's death, Yoon Ji-woo joins the police department and becomes a mole for the drug group. Yoon Ji-woo is assigned to work in the drug investigation unit in the police department. Her partner there is Detective Jeon Pil-do.

My Name does not waste a minute to suck you into a story that is well-paced and superbly acted. Ok ok, before I go too far into it without context, the series, consisting of 8 episodes, is rife with techno beats and the brilliant Han So-hee being an absolute badass. Her gangster father’s disappearance has put a damper on her life with her getting bullied relentlessly at school. But what happens when he is murdered?

My Name is a horrifying watch – it’s good because it’s so horrible and hits so close to home. If you’re easily disgusted by blood and violence, then steer clear. For everyone else, this one is a must-watch.

My Name Release Date

The Release Date of the My Name is 15 October 2021. This movie will release on Netflix App and website also. You need to take a subscription to watch the My Name.

My Name Trailer

My Name Hindi Trailer which is released on Official Hindi Trailer Youtube Channel are as follows:-


My Name Main Star Cast

1.Han So Hee


2.Ahn Bo-hyun


3.Hee-Soon Park


Frequently Asked Question

FAQ 1: Can we watch the My Name with the Family?

Ans. Yes, the My Name is an Action, Crime, Drama, Mystery, Thriller, TV Dramas Series, No you can't watch this film with your family. But keep in mind that Netflix already mentions that it is a 18+ age limit movie.

FAQ 2: Where to watch the My Name?

Ans. My Name was released on 15th October 2021 on Netflix The release time will be at 12:00 A.M.

Post a Comment

0 Comments